Thursday, April 26, 2007

What Does This Have To Do With Ancient Coins?



Nothing. I think the following is very interesting and worth sharing with my blog readers. A group of acoustic engineers at at the University of Salford in England has uploaded and presented us with 34 "offensive" sounds at sound101.org and asked us to rate each sound on a scale of 1(not awful) to 6 (unbearable). Please suck it up, put out the cat, warn the neighbors and have a go. I think it would be very interesting if we share the sound(s) we find to be most offensive. I hope you enjoy and we will be back to ancient coins next post. I promise. Meanwhile, enjoy and share with your friends and relatives. God Bless.. Jerry.. PS: I think you will need to copy and paste the URL..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerry,

That sound research page was very interesting. Thanks for sharing it! =)

Susan