Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Latest Artificial Light Photos


The coin to right is representative of the quality “artificial light” photos I am achieving with an inexpensive WalMart bulb and a 3.1-megapixel camera. I am using just the one bulb. I am pleased with the results and plan to share my progress with my readers within the next three weeks. I am under the weather so that will delay things for a bit. If interested in my inexpensive approach to photographing my coins, please let me know. Assuming I am well in the next couple days, my wife and I will take a short vacation and I will get right back to my photography.

One other thing. I am still working on my repatinator and have one issue I am attempting to resolve before releasing to my readers and to my membership. Thanks for reading and God Bless.. Jerry..

1 comment:

Gord said...

Great Jerry. Look forward to your technique using one light bulb. I can use an array of thousands and sill end up with crap!

Have a good one!

Gord