Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Read The Small Print!


Be careful what you buy on EBay! In recent months I have won at least three ancient coins on EBay that turned out to be reproductions or replicas. This happened on three different occasions. I only have myself to blame. After receiving the coins and realizing the coins were replicas I checked the EBay site and sure enough, I found the small print.


I should admit the print really was not that small. I check the ads much more carefully now and I have succeeded in the not repeating the same mistake for the past month. I don't know why I would overlook something so obvious. I guess it it simply because I am expecting the coins to be originals. I wonder if this has happened to you guys on at least one occasion. Perhaps this blurb will help prevent you from making one of my mistake.


Thank you for reading and I would like to know if you have done the same or perhaps something worse! God Bless.. Jerry..






No comments: