Tuesday, February 6, 2007

"Coin" Reverse Revealed


I am revealing the reverse of the "coin" photo I posted yesterday. Please take a good look and see if you can determine the origin of the object. I will provide as much information as I can read. I think I can read the word "ORANGE" at what I will refer to as the bottom. Above I think I can read "RICH." On either side and in bewteen the words are stars. There appears to be a broken stud on the reverse. Could it be from an old pair of coveralls? I know the coins came from abroad and the item appeared to be just another deeply encrusted coin. Why the english verbage? I find the anomaly to be very interesting. Perhaps it is the artist within me that begins to create a mulitiude of possibilities. What do you think? What is your opinion?

No comments: