Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Zappers: Great Source For Carbon Rods


I have a wonderful source for carbon rods at a great price. Bob, owner of NAC Carbon Products, Inc, and I have become friends over the past few years and he has agreed to ship rods to my groups members at a wonderful price. He will actually lose money on these small sales but he wants to help us. Really a great guy with a beautiful Spirit.


If interested, please copy and keep the following information for your zapping files. First of all he asks that you use my name, Jerry Jones, for his purposes when making contact. He will ship four 3/4" X 12" carbon rods for 3.50 each plus shipping. The following is very important. The order will be for 4 (four) NAC 200 3/4" X 12" carbon rods. You will need to pay shipping.


Bob and I consider these to be replenishable rods and will erode over many zappings. I don't like to put a number on how many zappings one will get but I will say hundreds. There are several factors involved. These are the rods I use and the rods I recommend. I am really excited about our source and please thank Bob when you place an order and let him know how much we appreciate what he is doing. Bob's e-mail is as follows: bob.bennett@naccarbon.com


If you question the price and can find a better source or price please let us know. One other thing. I see no reason why two members can not order four rods together. I hope this helps and let me know what you think.. God Bless.. Jerry..


No comments: