Sunday, September 9, 2007

Chuck: A Premiere Zapmeister


Chuck is a great friend and a wonderful member of our groups. I am amazed at his ability to understand electronics, design and any kind or mechanical devices. He is the Peyton Manning of mechanical engineering! I am fortunate to own three of his zappers and I am also very fortunate to be able to call Chuck my friend.

I recently sent him about 35 Muller alligator clips I am always encouraging you guys to buy. As an act of kindness, Chuck wanted to solder and prepare the copper “hanger” wire for me. I have attached a photograph of five of the clips he returned to me. Chuck is special in that he has the artistic and intuitive skill to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.

After receiving the clips from Chuck I began to examine each clip and I was thoroughly impressed with the way he forms the wire and crimps each piece carefully before soldering to the wire. The clips and wire are actually miniature works of art. I am a bit hesitant to place them in solution! I almost feel that I should mat, frame and hang them on my gallery wall. Thanks Chuck and a great big thank you for being a member of our groups.. God Bless.. Jerry..

No comments: