Monday, March 26, 2007

Pendant Photo Revisited


I decided I should photograph the pendant I made with a "better" background. If you look at the earlier presentation you will see I used a dark hue of green as the negative space. I think you will see how much better this photograph is with the light blue. The lighter value of blue provides much better contrast than the darker green.


Another upside to using the blue is that it complements the warm bronze color. I use the word "complement" from my artist's vocab, and in this presentation it means to "complete" the design in an effective way. Please drop down to the earlier pendant post and take a look at the same pendant on dark green and you will see how much better the light blue works. Let me know what you think please. God Bless.. Jerry..

No comments: